Event of the Night

Event of the Night
Kings/Devils Game 2

Saturday, June 11, 2011

10 Most Dishonest Scum Bags in College Sports

     I did not think that Jim Tressel was dishonest. But a lot of them are sleeze balls in college sports, so nothing besides Coach K at Duke being accused of recruiting allegations wouldn't surprise me. So here is a countdown of the most dishonest coaches in college sports right now.

10 Nick Saban
Betrays LSU, fails in Miami, bolts out of town for Alabama
nick satan, saban satan, lsu bling chain, nick saban summer vacation spot

     We remember when Saban told everyone there was no way he was leaving LSU, and then a few days later he was the head coach of the Miami Dolphins. Oh yeah, and then he said there was no way he was leaving Miami and then in a matter of days he was in Tuscaloosa accepting the coaching job at Alabama. Sufficed it to say, you can't believe a word that is said by Nick Saban. Don't be surprised if Alabama starts to loose or even if he accepts the coaching job at Ohio State. And this man has his own statue, I'm shaking my head. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If.... 
     Saban wins another national championship or fails to build off of his 2009 national title, but he claims he is an Alabama man, and then he high tails it out of town for a new job opening, I'm thinking it could be Ohio State if they don't get back on track 

9 Rich Rodriguez 
Thinks he's the shit after successful tenure at West Virginia, betrays West Virginia for Michigan job, karma catches up to him which lands him out of a coaching job currently 


     He abandoned West Virginia out of nowhere, just to see the world come down on him at Michigan. He was hit with recruiting violations and disappointing seasons until he was fired after last years bowl game loss to Mississippi State. He turned out to be a phony and not even a great coach. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If.... 
      Rodriguez stays out of coaching for a while
     
8 Gene Chizik
I know that Cam Newton was payed to play at Auburn so that makes me a great coach 
Cam Newton and Gene Chizik - SEC Championship - Auburn v South Carolina

     Yeah, I bet Gene Chizik will be giving Cam Newton a big hug. After all, he bought the rights to Cam Newton and won himself a national championship. Not a bad coach, but I firmly believe that he probably will have his recent national title vacated. It's only a hunch. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If... 
     Heavy allegations of pressed on Auburn and the national championship, Cam Newton's Heisman trophy and possibly Gene Chizik's job at Auburn will be taken away 

7 Bruce Pearl 
Taking my shirt off at girl's basketball games means that I can't be dishonest 


      Well, he looked innocent and fun loving. Behind the orange suits, the smiles, the screaming, he was pulling strings behind the scenes, which lead to his firing from Tennessee. 

6 Jim Tressel 
I Hide Behind My Sweatervest 


      Tressel is another one, he didn't look dishonest. But boy was he ever. He was rigging lotteries, paying for players at Youngstown State, turning his head the other way as high caliber players were payed off so they would be happy while at Ohio State. Everything that Tressel earned, well he didn't really earn it, but whatever he won, including his national title, should be vacated immediately. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If...
     Tressel was rehired by another big time school because that is the nature of college sports. 

5 Mike Leach 
I coach football, so that gives me the right to lock kids in utility closets


     This guy sickens me. He's a fat ass who thinks he is the shit because he can coach football at a high level, so one of his genius methods is to lock kids in utility closets if they have a concussion. What the hell, I just don't understand. This guy is a fat shit, he might be the coach I hate the most. Ever. 


I wouldn't be surprised if...
      He stays out of coaching. 

4 Rick Pitino 
I read the bible and then go out and have babies out of wedlock and sleaze my way into Final Fours


      I got to admit, I don't mind Pitino because I get a kick out of his antics. I loved the affair he had with that blonde bimbo. Absolutely hilarious! I also love the allegations he has been hit with regarding recruiting violations. He is just so deceptive and tricky to figure out when he's telling the truth and when he's lying. But you should trust him, because after all he reads the Bible and has a priest sit on his bench, so he must be clean. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If....
      Pitino had some scandal arise (hopefully)

3 Jim Calhoun 
Fat alcoholic jerk


     Calhoun just bothers me. He is very rude and jerky to reporters especially and he is extremely dishonest. What doesn't make any sense to me is that Calhoun gets hit with allegations mid season and he gets suspended for the following season? So he is allowed to coach UConn and they end up winning the national championship, but he will wait to get suspended until next year? Oh, right, I don't get it either. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If... 
     Calhoun was hit with more recruiting violations and/or he has another incident with a reporter. Or he might just retire hopefully

2 Pete Carroll 
Awww shucks, I'm just here for the kids


     Pete Carroll got the hell out of town very quickly once the program was starting to fall apart. He knew all about all of the dishonest dealings he had or heard of at USC. He was everybody's best friend at USC yet behind the scenes he was pulling strings and making sure that players like Reggie Bush were all taken care of so he could win his national championships. I am very happy that USC's 2004 National Title was recently vacated. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If...
     Pete Carroll stays in the NFL for a little while 

1 John Calipari 
Everything I have ever won has been rightfully vacated 


     UMass Final Four- Vacated. Memphis National Title Appearance- Vacated. Future Kentucky National Championship- 99 Percent likely that it will be vacated. I mean, everywhere this guy goes, everything gets vacated. He so blatantly breaks the rules its ridiculous. And believe me, he knows everything that is going on behind the scenes. 


I Wouldn't Be Surprised If....
     Whatever he achieves at Kentucky gets vacated 

No comments:

Post a Comment