Event of the Night

Event of the Night
Kings/Devils Game 2

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NBA Conference Finals Predictions

     Since I didn't feel like writing a full out preview for the NBA Conference Finals, I have to get my predictions on record. I like the Heat in six games over the Bulls because the Heat are coming together at the right time and I find it hard to imagine any team, the Bulls included, defeating the Heat 4 times in two weeks. In the West, I like the Mavericks in six games over the Thunder. It's the Mavericks last legitimate shot at winning it all and the Thunder it seems are just thrilled to be in the Conference Finals. In a Heat/Mavericks final, I'm going to take the Miami Heat in seven games. Although I want to pick the Mavericks, and I do believe that they have a shot because of their height advantage, the Heat are on a mission and LeBron and Wade will prove to be too much. But since my Celtics are out, I just want to see an entertaining and interesting rest of the playoffs. Here are my most intriguing possible Finals match-ups.
1 Heat-Mavericks 
2 Bulls-Mavericks 
3 Heat-Thunder
4 Bulls-Thunder
     All four of the match-ups are poised to be outstanding, so enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment