Event of the Night

Event of the Night
Kings/Devils Game 2

Sunday, October 9, 2011

College Football- Week 6 Predictions

Missouri v.s. 20 Kansas State
Kansas State 24-19


Ohio State v.s. 14 Nebraska 
Nebraska 31-20


Miami v.s. 21 Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech 27-21 


24 Texas A&M v.s. Texas Tech
Texas A&M 24-21


15 Auburn v.s. 10 Arkansas
      I was very impressed with Arkansas last week against Texas A&M. As for Auburn, I'm higher on them than most people are, but given their poor defense, I don't see them slowing down a red hot Tyler Wilson.
Arkansas 31-20


Game of the Week
3 Oklahoma v.s. 11 Texas
     Oklahoma and Texas meet in one of college football's best rivalry games. I can't see Texas and young quarterback Case McCoy putting up enough points to hang with Landry Jones and the prolific Oklahoma attack. I like Oklahoma to put up some points and win with relative ease. 
Oklahoma 40-23


Last Week: 2-5
Season: 19-19
Game of the Week: 3-2

No comments:

Post a Comment